Mesh cloth product. The intersection of warp and weft are thermally bonded so the gap between the mesh is stable.
- Great breathability, lightness, and strength.
- As reinforcing materials. For something needs breathability.
- Polyolefin (Polyethylene, Polypropylene)
- Various Colors
<The Structure of Meltac Cloth>
Meltac cloth uses 3 layered yarn which is made out of HDPE(high density polyethylene) layer sandwiched by two LDPE(low density polyethylene) layers. LDPE melts at lower temperature than HDPE so we have managed to thermally bond the intersection point of warp and weft. This thermal bonding led to good strength and stable gap between the mesh.
※This is the example of product made from polyethylene. We can also also manufacture from polymer materials.
<The features of Meltac Cloth>
- 1. It can be thermally bonded to PE materials as the surface(LDPE) melts at low temperature.
- 2. Meltac Cloth has great breathability.
- 3. It is available up to 4m width without joint.
- 4. The intersection point of warp and weft is thermally bonded, so the gap between the mesh is stable.
- 5. Meltac cloth uses polyolefin so it has chemical resistance and water resistance.
- 6. Meltac Cloth does not emit dioxin when burnt.
- 7. It can be made out from any color and can add additives such as UV resistance, flame resistance and Snow-Tex reflection etc.
※The information about Snow-Tex is here(https://en.hagihara-pls.com/productcategory/snowtex/).
- 8. Yarns are stretched during the manufacturing process so it has good strength and light.
9. You can arrange the aperture ratio which fits to your requirement.
<Examples of usage>
- 1. Meltac cloth can be attached to PE(Polyethylene) fabrics as a reinforcement.
- 2. When covering protruding objects, Meltac cloth is useful as it is untearable.
- 3. Meltac cloth is soft and flexible so it can be used as packaging for vegetables.